An elegant box which contains di about 18 “Baci di Dama”, hazelnut biscuits.
Made with craft method.
Small delights, wrapped individually to preserve the taste and to take with you everywhere.
Without any hydrogenated fats and without palm oil.
Energy kJ 2144 – Kcal 512
Fat 35 g, of which Saturates 13 g
Carbohydrates 46 g, of which Sugars 17 g
Proteins 8 g
USA NUTRITION FACTS: About 10 servings per container, Serving Size 2 biscuits (20g), Amount per Serving: Calories 102, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Saturated Fat 2,6 g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 11,9 mg (4% DV), Sodium 2,1mg (0%DV), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3%DV), Dietary Fiber 0,6g (2%DV), Total Sugars 3,4g, Protein 1,6 g, Vitamin D 0IU Calcium 9,9mg (1%DV), Iron 0,6mg (3%DV), Potassium 64,5mg (2% DV).
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
SHELF LIFE: 9 MONTHS KEEP IN A COOL AND DRY PLACE.